Hello! This will be a short post, as is usual for posts when I'm on vacation without my laptop.
On Tuesday, September 1 (my favorite month), my sister, my niece, and I boarded a plane to Kalispell, Montana, to meet my parents on their road trip. My parents have a time-share, so we are staying at a condo in Columbia Falls, Montana.
Our first night here, I went on a little run on nearby trails, but many were closed due to bear activity. We later learned that the day before, a woman walking her dog was attacked by a bear! So I haven't been back, since the area is closed.
We have spent several days touring Glacier National Park and other spots in northern Montana, eating lots of huckleberry products. My paternal grandmother was from Montana, so some of our stops are places my dad visited when he was a child. I will give a full report after we get back!
![]() |
| This was on a rainy hike at Two Medicine Lake |

No comments:
Post a Comment