Sunday, September 21, 2014

Not a worthwhile read

I didn't have an overly interesting week. It was just more working down at the Church History Library, running the Wild Rose Trail, looking for a new job, etc.

I did have some weird dreams. One involved magic wands and Professor Umbridge from the fifth Harry Potter book. In another, my sister-in-law Ya-ping had called my mom, telling her about a sinkhole in their parking lot, and it was saying my nephews' names. I wondered if there might be someone in it or if it was echoing; I was skeptical about it actually talking.

In another one, I had to fill in for a part in a junior high play. The first time, I learned my lines really fast--but the second time, there was a king in the play who hadn't been in the previous night's show, and I didn't know the lines. I had to wear a pink robe thing. My first line was, "Here is some water, your majesty," and although I hadn't been instructed to do so, I kneeled, since I was talking to a king. But I didn't know my next line, and I was hoping either to remember it or inconspicuously look at the paper with my lines on it--and while I was pondering this dilemma, I woke up.

Hmm. I  really don't know what else to write about. I'm feeling a bit cynical tonight. If I wrote more things, I may make people feel bad, cause a controversy, or make people worry about me and ask "Are you OK?" Which I am. So good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment