Sunday, June 19, 2011

A week in a paragraph

So due to various circumstances, including filling in the dates for a new planner, being home for the weekend, and having to get up again at 9:00 for classes, I don't have time to go into detail about my week. Which is a shame because it was quite an eventful week. It included giving a mediocre presentation on Edgar Allan Poe; getting a perfect score on one final and a decent score on the other, thanks to the Google docs I made; going home for the weekend; going to the Living Planet Aquarium with some relatives on Friday, and then that evening going to a cousin's reception; going to the zoo on Saturday for my cousin's birthday with some friends; and having the third hour of church cancelled to help the victim of a mudslide because in one day we got more rain than the average amount of rain for the entire month of June. I am now roommateless so I don't know what I will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment