Sunday, September 9, 2012

Laborious

 My new calling and a new church schedule has made my Sundays a lot more involved. I have late church, which means I spend more time sleeping. I like sleeping, but it means I have less time. I have had to spend a lot of time getting new membership records into my ward, which also cuts down on my time. I'm presently writing this while watching the CES broadcast. I don't think I'm devoting 100 percent to either.

I'm much better from my sickness, although I have been blowing some peach-colored snot out of my left nostril--the prettiest snot I've ever seen.

Labor Day was rather uneventful. I put a lot of pictures on our online ward directory and then I studied. That was characteristic of my week--studying. I was lazy over the summer, so I'm having a hard time getting back into motivation. But it's especially important for me to study, since it's the most credits I've ever taken, and it's the most I've ever worked while being in school.

I ran three nights this week, plus some running during class. Last night I ran for 51 minutes, which is the longest I've run since April 23, when I ran 59 minutes right before fainting. It somehow seemed easier than usual, which surprised me since I've been on hiatus. Maybe it was the temperature.

Yesterday my parents picked me up and took me to breakfast; they almost became thieves and left the restaurant without paying. I averted their life of crime. Then we went up a mountain and saw Cascade Springs. We saw a bull moose and several females as well.

Elder Holland is giving a really great fireside. I think he's my favorite apostolic speaker. He's distracting me from making this a better/more informative post. Don't check your religion at the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment