Friday, May 1, 2015

A shout-out to my blog readers

In honor of the fourth anniversary of this blog, I'm going to list all the people I know, or have strong reason to believe, have read this blog (or my other one).

If you're not on this list, it's possible I forgot you; but a more likely explanation is that I have no indication of you ever reading my blog.

Ann (and Rick) Melville
Susanne (and Allie) Melville
David and Ya-ping Melville
David and Eula Ebbert
Sue Thompson
Jesse and Lisa Thompson
Joe Thompson
Peter Thompson
Quin Thompson
Tammy Finch
Shane Ebbert
April Barton
Peggy Thornton
Teresa Perry
Terri Baldwin
Rosemary Mead
Dave Finklea
David Christensen
Wayne Christensen
Caleb Christensen
Debbie Pope
Hillary Ulmer Haws
Christina Naegle Bennion
Tarra Call Stott
Kenneth Adair
Sara Snell (I don't remember her maiden name, which is weird because she unfriended me as soon as she got married)
Laura Tait Thornock
Hannah Russell
Kristen Jensen
Carissa Friedman
Hanna Dunn Burgener
Kat Sanchez-Navarro Peterson
Krista Roy (married with a new name)
Michelle Sutterfield
Bryton Beesley
Cameron Haas
Megan Ward
Shayli Simmons Cottman
Andee Gempeler DeVore
Westin Leavitt
Morgan Crockett
Steven Farrell
Nathan Garlock
Dave Taylor
Cory Jensen
Colby Johnson
Nicholas Major
Derek Warren
Jesse Bramall
Derrick Keddington
Jacob Moench
Amy Gifford
Nash Gifford
Max Cook
Brittany Schwartz
Shane Gibbs
Emily Edwards
Peter Moosman
Michelle Moosman
Destani Mata

No comments:

Post a Comment