Sunday, March 13, 2022

A few Reggie pics

Huh. I really don't know what to write about this week. I don't do a lot of interesting stuff these days. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for my portfolio, but I'm still not done. I still enjoy my job, and I got some positive compliments on my work this week, so that was nice.

I've had my new Garmin watch for a week now, and I'm still getting used to it and seeing what kinds of features it has. My impression so far is that Garmin is capable of more things, but Fitbit is more designed to be fun and motivational. 

Though it took a long time for him to warm up, Reggie has become quite the affectionate, sweet cat. He likes to jump onto my bed and then sit on me for long periods of time, just like Jimmy used to do. And he even slept on my bed part of one night. But he slept directly next to me, so I felt like I couldn't roll over or anything. Jimmy knew to sleep far enough away from me that we wouldn't disturb each other.



Cats are amazing. Sometimes we like to imagine fanciful things could be real, like a stuffed animal coming to life. But cats are a fanciful thing that really exists! They have faces that we find adorable, and they choose to spend time with us and love us unconditionally, and they make funny noises and do funny things. I just can't believe they're real!

It's just as well that it's still snowy, since I have to devote so much time to school. I haven't been able to go to See's Candies this year for their St. Patrick's Day Potato, which is my all-time favorite candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment